Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still here...

I've started this post about 3 times this past week. Just about the time I get to sit down and write, something comes up. It's been a LONG week. I went back to work on Monday and realized very quickly that I might be breathing a little better but my energy level was not at "normal" yet. At about 3:00 everyday it would take everything I had in me not to fall over. I have had to come home and take it easy. That's not been as easy to do. I've been learning that I like to do things in my strength and I don't like to ask for help.

On Wednesday we took the boys to the Fall Fest at our church. They were dressed up and ready for fun. We went last year but they were too little or too overwhelmed to really get into it. Not this year! They were very excited to see the variety bounce house/obstacle courses. The funniest thing was to see them figure out that they got a handful of candy each time they came out of the obstacle course. They were in and out of that thing about 2 dozen times! :)

On Friday we dressed up again and went to a Trunk or Treat at Grammy and Pappa's church. It was fun to see other friends and get more candy. Aunt Erin came with us so that made it even more fun! :) We drove to Nana's house and actually rang the doorbell and said "Trick or Treat!" She had some yummy candy too. After all that fun, it was time to go home.

We've had a very low key weekend. I'm still having a good deal of coughing and I think I've pulled some muscles in my back from the coughing. We're going to try and have a very calm and quiet week. Now that Halloween has come and gone, it's time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are having Thanksgiving at our house again this year with Uncle Adam and Aunt Erin. We will decorate the Christmas tree and help decorate Adam and Erin's tree. Christmas will be here before we know it. :) Yeah!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

I feel your pain when coughing or laughing! Ugh. Not fun to have pulled or cut muscles!!