Monday, October 6, 2008

It's 3:00 a.m. and I should be sleeping...

But I'm not sleeping. I was trying to lay on the couch and sleep because Sean was tossing and turning and coughing. I've been listening to Daniel cough all night thinking that we'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. The over-the-counter stuff isn't helping him. I was just settling when I hear crying. I jump up and realize that it's Zachary. I climb up the ladder to the top bunk and he tells me that his ear hurts. I reach out to him and feel the heat radiating off him. Two boys will be at the doctor's office.

The goal now is to try and go back to sleep and not worry about my little men and wait until it's time to call in for a substitute today. Then wait until the doctor's office opens and hope they can see us early today. Pray for my little guys...they are not feeling well at all. :(

No comments: