Monday, October 20, 2008

Diagnosis...

...bronchitis!

Sean very loving didn't offer an "I told you so". Even the doctor commented that I probably should have been in her office on Friday. I told her that I tried but that I couldn't get a sub to come in. After a shot, an antibiotic ($75!), an inhaler, cough syrup...I think I'm going to make it. I did feel better about 4 hours after the shot. I'm looking forward to a decent night sleep. I'm going to need some sleep because tomorrow I get to be a mommy on a field trip. Zachary's class and the 4 year old class are going to the zoo! He is so excited! He was telling me about all the animals that we're going to see and that he gets to ride the school bus. He was so cute at bedtime. He wanted to talk about everything.

I will have my camera. I promise many pictures of my happy little man at the zoo!

No comments: