After 2 days are peace, calm, quiet and lots of sleep...I think I'm on the road to recovery. I can walk across a room and not get breathless. I am beginning to breathe a little more deeply and not cough. The greatest improvement is that the wheezing is almost completely gone. I am not laying in bed listening to it so that's good. I've been a good patient and taken all the meds and used my inhaler when told. I think I'm going to make it...
I talked to the boys last night and they've had a great weekend with Grammy and Pappa. They were well behaved and super sweet. Naturally! :) They are coming home after church today and I am so ready to see them. I enjoyed some alone time but I miss my boys! The house is way too quiet. I missed rocking them last night and praying with them. I missed bath time. It's not the same place without them.
There was one funny moment that Vicki shared with me. For the past several months, Zachary has been sharing his latest talent - burping at will. His daddy and I are working on curbing his enthusiasm for this talent but none the less...he still shares freely. Anyway, he must have been sharing with Grammy when she asked him if he needed to do that. He very sweetly and politely said, "yes, I'm a boy." Good to know...
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better. Very cute story about Zach. My 2 year old thinks burping is hilarious. The joys of boys!!!
Post a Comment