Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pretty in pink!

I just got home from a baby shower for my friend LeAnn. She and I have been friends for several years and have both traveled through years of infertility. She and her husband have just adopted a baby girl! They were able to take her home from the hospital 5 weeks ago and little Micayla is the sweetest thing! I was able to hold her and pray over her. I assured her that I was raising 2 very sweet, godly men that she is welcome to marry either of them one day. :) LeAnn and I laughed!

Holding that sweet little baby made me realize just how amazing new life truly is...God is the creator of life and He knows each of us before we are born. He knew that Micayla would be raised by LeAnn. He knew that my boys would need Sean and I one day. It reminded me again that we are all adopted into the family of God through His grace and mercy and the ultimate sacrifice...His Son.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

So glad I got to see you and that you got to hold Micayla as well. God is sooo good! We started a blog as well...www.lifewithhudsonandleann.blogspot.com. Hope everyone is staying healthy this week!