May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Friday, October 3, 2008
It's going to be a full weekend...
This weekend could be full of lots of activity depending on our energy levels. There is a craft time for kids at Michael's tomorrow morning. The boys and I could go and make books. It sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to a baby shower tomorrow afternoon for a good friend of mine. She and her husband just adopted a newborn baby and I get to meet little Micayla. :) Sunday is church and then New Members Class in the evening. We've had two very quiet weekends lately so a little busyness sounds good. I REALLY need to clean my house but...playing with my boys and see Micayla sounds like more fun! There will be pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment