The past 2 weeks have been a mixture of fabulous and miserable. We've celebrated birthdays and the changing of the seasons. It's finally down in the low 80's during the day. We've played outside a lot and the boys are growing by leaps and bounds. The misery is that we've all been sick for 2 weeks. It started with the boys and then Sean and now me. I've been the hard headed one and not gone to the doctor. I'm beginning to think that was a bad idea. The coughing is insane. I think it's a problem when I can lay down and hear myself wheezing as I breathe. I'm no medical doctor but...I think that's not good.
This next week will be busy with school and Zachary's first field trip. The 3 and 4 year olds are going to the zoo. I'm taking a day off so I can be a mommy on the field trip. Sean has a business trip to Houston and will be gone over night. I'll have to get myself and 2 little boys up, dressed, fed and to school on time on Wednesday. Pray for us! Here are some pictures to enjoy from the past few weeks.






No comments:
Post a Comment