I think I spoke too soon. I woke up Thursday morning feel great. I was having a little trouble breathing but nothing unbearable. I had energy and was ready to take on the day.
Then Friday came. I woke up today and felt HORRIBLE. I got ready for school, barely ate breakfast, drove to school, walked in the building and knew that I wasn't going to make it. All the teachers that I saw commented on how bad I looked...thanks! I wasn't getting any air. I was struggling to walk across the room and not get breathless. I found my assistant principal and said I need a sub. He came to my classroom and let me leave. I drove home, got Sean and went to the doctor's office.
To make a long day as short as possible, I had to have not one, but two breathing treatments. I wasn't moving much air and I could tell they were a little concerned. I am on steroids for the next five days and I am using an inhaler every 6 hours. I slept a lot this afternoon. My sweet husband has taken very good care of me. He even called Grammy and Pappa and asked if the boys could stay with them. They were so gracious and they are keeping the boys until Sunday so that I can rest up. The boys were THRILLED! It's nice to know that they are having a good weekend while mommy is not so fun right now.
I think that's it for now. I'm going to get ready to sleep. Pray for us...it's been a long 2 weeks.
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon! That bronchitis is no fun!
Post a Comment