*****UPDATE AT THE END*****
It's Saturday and my sweet, wonderful, adorable, loving husband let me sleep in this morning! Praise the Lord for uninterrupted sleep! He whispered to me when the boys woke up to just go back to sleep and the next thing I know it's almost 11 a.m.!!! I don't know when that happened last.
We made it through a very stressful week. God has shown Himself faithful again and again and one of the stressful situations was resolved on Thursday. Thank you, Lord! We were also able to hear from the boys attorney (through her paralegal) that she can see us at 2:00 on May 9th. So....we'll load up again, drive 2 hours (during nap time!) and see if we can get some adoption papers signed. It would be the BEST Mother's Day present!
I don't have anything witty and clever to add today. I feel like I've been running a marathon and I don't run! My prayer is that today and tomorrow are beautiful, spring days and that the Lord will pour out over my household. May we all rest in Him and be rejuvenated. May He do the same for all of you...
*****UPDATE*****
I just had my moment with the Lord through this blog...Bring the Rain. Oh my...prepare to be blessed and reminded that God is a BIG God and is able to meet us in our moments of deepest need.
No comments:
Post a Comment