Sunday, April 6, 2008

I love spring!!

Yesterday was the perfect spring day! There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temperature was just warm enough to go without a jacket. I loaded the boys up in their wagon and we set off for the park. It was perfect! There wasn't anyone else there and the boys had the place to ourselves.

(FYI - while I write about this wonderful day with my boys, they are both sitting crying because they're in timeout for fighting over a train! The joys of being 2 and 3!)

Anyway...back to our wonderful day together. Here are a few pictures of our time at the park. The thing that I noticed is that both boys have become great climbers. Sean is the one who usually takes them to the park so this was the first time in a long time that I saw them play on the equipment. WOW!


No comments: