Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update from court hearing

We just heard from our foster worker who spoke to the CASA worker. She said nothing happened at court. The CASA lady said that the court was hearing many cases and so the judge still would not do anything with out the attorney present. Our foster worker faxed the CASA lady some additional reports that the foster agency has done on us and our home study update. She also emailed some recent pictures of the boys. We are hoping that she can forward this to the boy's attorney and see if it can help. The CASA worker said she will try to get something done and will let us know.

So...we're still waiting.

3 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Bummer! I'll keep praying for y'all.

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Marc and Charity said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We are praying.