Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I have exactly 2 minutes of my birthday left and I'm sitting here reflecting on every minute. In the past 48 hours we have had UNBELIEVABLE spring storms rumble through our part of the world, (I'll blog about the 2-3 inch hail that slammed my house later!) ate lunch at school with my favorite man and 2 adorable sons, had a night out with my main man while the boys were with their grandparents, slept in until 10:00 because these precious boys spent the night with the grandparents, got my haircut and spent the afternoon with my mom, put the boys to bed on time and everyone went right to sleep, (Thank you Lord!) and just finished a movie night with my honey. It was a PERFECT day. Tomorrow I get to go to church with my family and worship my Lord and then spend the afternoon at my parents house with my brother, his friend and my 3 favorite men! What could be better!!

I have stories to tell and many pictures to post but that will have to wait until later. It's now officially not my birthday and time for bed. So far, being 32 isn't so bad...

3 comments:

Tim & Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to you! We love you and are glad your b-day was great!

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Happy Birthday! May the rest of your year be as great as your birthday day was!

Marc and Charity said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday girl!