I've been meaning to sit down and write about all the birthday excitment but I've not had a minute to myself. I've also had computer issues. They're still not totally worked out because I can't post any pictures or videos right now. Hopefully, before the day is done, I'll have that worked out.
My birthday was wonderful. My family lavished me with love and attention and we spent some sweet time together. Daniel and I had a good time laughing everytime he would walk up and say, "It my birthday!" I would laugh and say, "No, it's mommy's birthday!" We would go back and forth and just laugh. He's so funny...
Zachary has always been my cuddle bug but he is becoming more and more loving towards the rest of our family. This past weekend, he voluntarily crawled up in my mom's lap and just hugged on her. My mom's eyes were so big and excited...I think I saw a little tear!
No comments:
Post a Comment