May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Not much to say...
I wish I had some great story to tell or fabulous insight into life to share but I don't. We've had a quiet week Sean and I got to go out last night and see our little friend Anna make her stage debut and she was A-DOR-ABLE! She is playing the littlest of the VonTrapp family in the Sound of Music and she stole the show. I know Tim and Leslie are super proud of her! I was proud and I'm just "Aunt" Lendy. :) The boys and I are spending the day together as Sean is in Houston on business. Tomorrow we are helping our friends Adam and Erin move into their new apartment. Zachary and Daniel are spending the day with Grammy and Poppa. I know they'll have a great time. Next week is our big state test so it'll be a quiet week at school too. Summer is just around the corner...it's about time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment