Sunday, April 27, 2008

Please pass the Advil...

Every muscle in my body is screaming at me right now! We got home about an hour ago from helping our dear friends move into their new apartment. It was a good day and the weather was perfect - not too hot, not too cold. They moved from student housing into a brand new apartment complex. They also moved from the bottom floor to the 2nd floor...yes, that means stairs! Ugh! We moved about 85% of their stuff and the rest is up to Erin and her dad. :) Their new place is gorgeous and we are so excited for them but...I'm not as young as I used to be! My body is creaking and I caught myself doing that grunting thing that old people do when they stand up. Yikes!

The boys had a great time with Grammy and Poppa. Thanks for all the help!

Here's to a new week and hopefully a more agile body in the morning! :)

No comments: