Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy 100!

**Look for an update at the bottom**
Wow! I can't believe that I have posted 100 times in less than a year. What's more amazing is that there are people out there that want to hear about our crazy life! Here's to many more wonderful moments is bloggyville!
I have many things to say but they'll have to wait for later. I have a busy Monday...I'm doing something today that I never wanted to do as a teacher....go to a memorial service. Thankfully it's not for a child but for one of my former students father. I had this student last year as a 4th grader and she lost her father very suddenly last week. It's so sad...

Here are a few random pictures from the weekend...we had some good times as a family!
My birthday isn't until the 19th (Saturday) but my grandparents were in town and they wanted to celebrate with me! The boys were very excited about Mommy's birthday...or was the cake they were excited about!?! :)

**UPDATE** I just got the SWEETEST pictures of my sister and her family! I just had to share them...Kaia is 5 and Kamryn is 3. They are living in Nashville and we don't get to see them as often but their mom and dad are doing great things as nurses at Vanderbilt Hospital.


1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

My, those kids are growing! Yours and your sisters! :)