I have a few minutes so I thought I'd sit down and get a few pictures posted. These are all from Christmas and the past month or so. I have a bunch on my camera that I need to download but this will get us started! Enjoy!
My sweet little "men" in their Christmas train sweaters. Too cute!
All the cousins together. They were so cute. We had just come home from church on the Sunday before Christmas and they were ready to eat! Daniel was very ready to change clothes!
I LOVE this picture! They're sitting by age and wearing the Christmas pajamas that Nana bought. We had just finished having Family Game Night and Nana had made hot chocolate. They were all drinking at the same time! Too cute!
Christmas Eve wouldn't be complete without leaving food for the reindeer! We all went outside and threw food out for the reindeer before going to the Candlelight Service.
I love Zachary's smile in this picture. He had just gotten Santa's cookies and milk ready. He was SO excited. On New Year's Eve we took the boys to go visit my brother at the firestation. He was super sweet and let the boys climb around in the trucks. They thought that was the best! The highlight of the visit was when we all got a ride in the truck. Uncle Tuck even let the boys turn on the lights and siren! Fun times!



I think that's it for now. I have some more that I'll get ready for another post! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures! The one of them all drinking is adorable!
Great pictures. Memories to treasure.
Post a Comment