Thursday, February 7, 2008

A new look!

I've been inspired by my tech-savvy friends who have jazzed up their blogs! I've been playing and I think I've created something that I like...at least for today! :)

A little history on this picture. This picture was taken almost a year ago. The boys were over at our house and we were going for a walk. I told Zachary to hold Daniel's hand so he wouldn't go in the street. I had the camera and snapped a picture. It turned out cute so I sent it to my family and some friends that I knew were really praying for us. At the point this picture was taken, we were on the very edge of either getting them or not. Things were changin on a daily basis! Before I knew it, this picture was literally sent around the world to different people who knew us or knew of us through friends and family. It became the visual that so many of us used to remember to pray for our boys. God used it as a reminder that He is ALWAYS walking with us...even the smallest of us! He is ALWAYS in control!

Less than a month later, the bio-parents rights were terminated and 2 months later the boys moved in! God is good!

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Love your new look! What a wonderful picture and story to go with it.