Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes, more pictures

These were taken on Sunday when we went out to my parents house so the boys could ride their bikes. My parents have a really long, straight driveway that the boys love to play on. There are also pictures of Zachary feeding Daniel some applesauce. They thought that was the funniest thing ever! Too cutePickin up speed!


I think I'm getting the hang of this pedaling thing....



He LOVES his daddy...



I have a hard time saying no to this face!


Zachary thought it was SO funny to feed Daniel applesauce. I am so thankful that they really love being together. Daniel has just started asking, "Mommy...where's my brother?"


On Super Bowl Sunday the boys and I made Rice Krispy treats. They LOVED putting their hands in the mess. Yum!

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

There's just something special about the bond of brothers!