Sunday, February 10, 2008

Plans change

I mentioned earlier that I was going away for about 24 hours to a Ladies Retreat with my mom. I also mentioned that I was dealing with the sneezing, achy, running nose, headache stuff too. My plan was to push through it...that didn't work so well. The germs pushed back and they won! My mom and I came home at around midnight Friday night. I was feeling terrible. I slept most of Saturday and I'm home from church today. Thankfully, the boys had a full day yesterday so I didn't feel too guilty being in bed. Sean had to work Saturday morning so thanks to Grammy (previous foster mom) for taking them out at 8:00 am and playing with them until noon. They met up with Sean at a birthday party and didn't come home until 2:30. Everyone went straight down for a nap and then Sean took them to the park for about an hour. He took the boys to get dinner...thank you Lord for Sonic! Everyone was exhausted and was asleep by 8:00. I took more meds and went to bed myself. I am hoping to knock this stuff out before school tomorrow. I CANNOT miss another day. It's TAKS time so it's crucial for me to be at school everyday. Here's to lots of prayer and a little Benadryl on the side!

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Sometimes you just have to wave the white flag and call in reinforcements. Hope you're feeling better soon.