We are calling on all of our friends and family to please begin praying for our meeting on Wednesday. Sean and I will be leaving at around noon to drive to our adoption placement meeting. I'm not exactly sure of everything that will take place that day. There is one thing that we will do and that is negotiate our subsidy. This is money that the boys will receive for the next four years. I don't know if this is a monthly amount or if it'll come yearly. We have a number in our heads that we think we need but we want to be very open to what the Lord has for us. He knows our needs more than we do. This subsidy gets renegotiated every four years. We will also be discussing an outstanding daycare bill. It is a very large sum of money that the State needs to pay and we haven't got much cooperation up to this point. Please pray that the Lord will open the lines of communication and that Sean and I will speak with grace and love. We want our testimony to shine.
Thank you for your faithfulness in walking this journey with us. I will update as soon as we know something! God is so good!
1 comment:
Will be praying!!
Post a Comment