All 3 of my men are living up the "bachelor" life this weekend. I am leaving at 4:00 this afternoon to go to the ladies retreat at church. I'll be home on Saturday. I know Sean will be able to handle things like a pro. I am really looking forward to getting away for a few hours. A bonus for the weekend is that I'm going with my mom. I don't remember the last time she and I went away by ourselves. It would be perfect if my sister could be here. If you think about us, say a pray for Sean and the boys as they manage without me. Also, pray that I will stay healthy. There is some nasty allergy stuff flying around right now and I woke up this morning very stuffy, achy and generally feeling cruddy. I'm going to push through it though. 

Have fun boys! I'll miss you!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend for everyone!
Post a Comment