I know you are all shocked to hear from me again but I've been tagged. Thanks to my dearest friends Leslie over at "The Dayly News", I get to answer some riveting questions! Thanks Les! :)
4 Things. A meme.
4 Jobs I have had:
1. babysitter
2. Language lab assistant (love those days in the Work/Study program!)
3. Children's Ministry Coordinator
4. Teacher
4 Movies I watch over and over:
1. ALL the Stars Wars movies - LOVE them!
2. ALL the Lord of the Rings movies
3. ALL the Harry Potter movies - I'm completely addicted!
4. I think that's enough - that's 14 movies! :)
4 Places I have lived:
1. Liberia
2. Zaire (Congo)
3. Senegal
4. France
4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Two and a Half Men
4. Friends
4 people who email me regularly:
1. my family - mom, dad, brother, sister...etc.
2. my father-in-law (well...it's to both of us but that counts!)
3. parents of my students
4. college friends
4 things I love to eat:
1. CHOCOLATE!
2. Mexican food
3. Chinese take out - but only from one place by our house
4. Salt and vinegar chips
4 Places I would rather be:
1. quiet, luxury cabin on a lake
2. Africa
3. sitting with my "Friendly Friend" girls
4. going to a courthouse to finalize our adoption
4 things I look forward to in 2008:
1. ADOPTION FINALIZED!
2. celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary
3. continuing to learn how to be a wife, mommy and teacher without loosing my mind from time to time
4. walking with the Lord in new and amazing ways
Well, that was fun! I hope you enjoy my answers. Thanks for the challenge Leslie!
2 comments:
How can it be 10 years already?! Yeah for another post from Lendy. This was fun to read!
You must have all the episodes of Friends memorized by now, they've been on for so long.
Post a Comment