May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Monday, January 28, 2008
We're back!
I know you are all wondering where we have been for the past month. Well...we've had Christmas with cousins and all the uncles and aunts, New Year's, a weekend trip to Austin to visit Sean's family, back to work, back to daycare, Nana's birthday, President's day, Zachary and the flu, Lendy and the flu (that one is still lingering...yuck!) and a DEEP CLEANING of the house to rid the flu so that no one else gets it. (Thanks to Sean!) I think that covers the big stuff. We will be back very soon with lots of pictures and stories. Thanks for being so patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics! How's the adoption finalization going? Or should I not ask?
YES,YES,YES! I am SOOOO glad to see you back!!! I am gald all is becoming somewhat normal around there now! We love you guys and are in real need of a getogether!
Post a Comment