May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Vacation is in sight!
Two days left and I can't wait! I know we've been gone from the bloggy world since Thanksgiving and that's my fault. It seems that since Thanksgiving, I have been chasing my tale! I am so ready to sit back and enjoy watching my boys experience Christmas. I was reminded the other day how precious it is to watch a child discover the wonder of this season. Our adoption has slowed down and it is very easy to get frustrated and even mad at times. My mom reminded me not to let these things take away from our first Christmas as a family. This year means so much to me as we celebrate the birth of our Lord. I have thought many time how Mary must have felt when she held Him for the first time. I'm beginning to understand how she might have felt. Even though she was His birth mother, He didn't belong to her. She was chosen to raise and love Him. Sean and I know that we were chosen to have Zachary and Daniel in our lives. Celebrating the birth of Jesus will mean something new and different to me this year as we celebrate the birth of our new family. How sweet it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becoming a mom changed my view of Christmas also. Enjoy your vacation.
Post a Comment