

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. There's so much that has happened since then. After we got word from the foster agency, we spent the weekend calling family and friends and planning out the boys room. We also went to Babies R Us and registered. Whew! That was interesting. It's a little weird going up to the customer service desk and asking to start a registery when I am obviously not pregnant. We got past that okay. Then we start the scanning. Because of their ages, we don't need all the bottles, pacifiers, bath stuff, bibs, and other things that are in the baby gear section. We picked out a side-by-side stroller. We already have car seats. We spent a lot of time on bedding. We picked out a new crib set for "T" and new toddler set for "S". We spent a good bit of time in the toy section. The greatest thing was the row of gliders. I wanted about 3 of those things!
A very dear friend of mine at school bought the bed sets and gave them to us so now it's time to paint their room. We spent time at Wal-Mart looking at paint samples and registering for some things there as well. It was fun!
It looks like the boys will be moved in with us around the 3rd week of June. They'll still be considered foster kids but it doesn't change anything for us. Once they're living with us, it's a done deal! We're not sure when the adoption will take place due to paperwork issues. I'm praying for a Christmas adoption.
1 comment:
Very cute bedding! I love seeing the BLUE b/c you know...we're all about pink here! We are so happy and excited, keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment