
It is official...she graduated! I am so proud of my mom. She graduated last night with her Master's in Education/Administration. She also graduated with a 4.0! Yeah Mom!
It was a little surreal sitting there with two VERY squirmy toddlers. I wanted to sit and soak in every moment but "S" and "T" would not allow it. Sean spent the entire time outside with "T". The graduation was in the basketball arena so you know the seats were not great for kids. We were basically on bleachers. "S" managed to drop a toy and a pacifier under the bleachers. It's still there today. There was no way it was getting recovered. I did get to see her walk across the stage and get her diploma. As we were driving home, I remembered a story that my mom told me. When she graduated from college I was 2 and she was pregnant with my sister. Twenty-nine years later, she received her Master's degree with 3 kids, 2 sons-in-law and 4 grandchildren cheering her on.
Just goes to show that your never to old to do anything when God has called you to it!
1 comment:
Congrats Mrs. Seaberry! Way to go. And Lendy, I couldn't help but laugh...sounds like a crazy time.
Post a Comment