Oh my dear friends, if we have ever needed you to pray for us it in now! I just got a call that CPS is holding the boys placement meeting TOMORROW! (For our friends overseas that means Friday!) The emotions are flooding through us right now. We are excited, nervous, anxious and peaceful all at the same time. We are claiming the promises of God and resting in His knowledge of the future. Even as I sit here right now, I can hear Sean and "S" talking in the living room.
Oh Father in Heaven...you know our hearts desire to become "S" and "T" 's parents. We know that you have the future in your hands. We know that you have directed all our steps up to this point and we are claiming a victory tomorrow. Pour out your wisdom on all the CPS workers tomorrow.
We'll let you know as soon as we hear anything! Pray in His Name!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us know! We're on it....
Post a Comment