Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Mother's Day

I couldn't have asked for a better first mother's day. God was so good and He knew exactly what I needed. The day started off with a gorgeous morning in church. I stopped by the nursery to see "S" and "T" and they looked adorable. As I was getting hugs and kisses, I said to "S" "I love you" and for the first time he said "I love you too." Oh my heart melted! I don't think my feet have touched the ground since. We had lunch with my mom and brother and I got two beautiful cards. One from Sean and one from the boys. My sweet husband surprised me with a picture frame collage of the boys bluebonnet pictures. It was perfect. The boys came home with us and had naps and played. We played outside and went for a walk. They both ate great dinners. We finished the night off with bath time and Sunday night movie night. We let "S" choose the movie and he went straight for Cinderella. As we watched Cinderella, "T" crawled up in my lap and just wanted to be held. He is not usually a "snuggler". It was the perfect ending to a great day.

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

Awwww, sounds like a great day for you! What sweet memories to store!