Sunday, May 27, 2007

Painting is for the birds!

Let me just say that I know now why it costs so much to hire a professional to paint your house. After the adventure we had today painting the boys room, I will pay the next person to paint the other rooms of the house. I look like I was sprayed with a yellow paint. I have it in my hair, on my arms and on the bottom of my feet. The house is a complete wreck with all the their stuff from their room everywhere. The only motivation is that it will be really cute once it is done!

1 comment:

Never say never… « Tales of Toddlerhood said...

[...] to things that I will “never” do. Or better yet, “never do again.” I mentioned in this blog a little over a year ago that I was never going to paint another wall in this house. I love the look of a freshly painted [...]