May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Time to start praying!
I just talked to the foster mom for "S" and "T". She said that she talked to the caseworker and the case file has been sent to be copied. That's a good thing. The caseworker also said that she anticipates a placement meeting at the end of May/first of June. That's a lot sooner than we were thinking. Pray that everything will come together in HIS time and that we will get our house in order. Pray that we will stay calm and in HIS presence during the next few weeks. Pray that the boys continue to remain at peace and calm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I followed your blog from Marc and Charity. I am also a `98 OBU grad, but I have to say I don't remember you guys. Anyway, I come back here often looking for the updates on "S" and "T" and praying for you!!
Post a Comment