The next four days are going to be interesting. We have "S" and "T" with us until Sunday. They came over last night and they both slept ALL NIGHT LONG! Yeah! Sleep is such a good thing. It's ironic though because we haven't figured how to sleep when they are there. Sean and I have a baby monitor but there is still that fear of not hearing them. It's never happened before but...
Everyone says that will pass with time. Even though they are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2, we are basically just like brand new parents with an infant. It was the sweetest thing this morning when I went in to wake them up. "T" was up first and the first word from him was "daddy". I took him straight to Sean. There were big smiles all around. "S" was up a few minutes later and came walking in the kitchen with a smile and "Hi mommy". Oh....my heart just melts.
1 comment:
awww, now my eyes are teary! how precious to hear those words. and yes...you will get use to them sleeping and the monitor. Now, we just nudge each other and mumble something about hearing one of the girls...hehehe. Of course it's kind of hard to NOT hear Cerys yelling at the top of her lungs in the morning...MOMMY I AWAKE! I want to yell back CERYS I NOT AWAKE! BE QUIET! :)
Post a Comment