May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Just feeling a little bit blah...
I don't know if it's because we've been living in an oven for the past 4 weeks and I'm tired of being hot or if it's just because I'm a woman and I can have "blah" days if I want to, but today is one of those days. The boys aren't doing anything really wrong but I find myself being very short with them. They are doing exactly what little boys should...laugh, be silly, make a mess...but today it's grating on my nerves more than usual. Maybe a day with adults will help. We're leaving in about an hour to drive down to College Station with our dear friends, Adam and Erin, to help deliver some furniture to her sister's apartment. The boys are going to my mom's house for the day. Maybe after doing something different I'll feel better. Maybe I need to spend some time in the Word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi friend - praying for you today. I hope your adult time was refreshing!
Post a Comment