It was so good! I have read the books and love them. The movie was fun and left me excited for the next one. If you are a die hard fan then go into it ready to see some changes. Sean is not happy with the changes. It was just fun to see another Potter movie and see the creative license that the director took. I can't imagine how hard it is to take a book with over 600 pages and try and make a movie out of it. There is some very clever dialog and some moments when I laughed out loud. I will definitely see it again. I have a "date" with my dad next week to see the movie with him. Can't wait!
May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I loved it!
It was so good! I have read the books and love them. The movie was fun and left me excited for the next one. If you are a die hard fan then go into it ready to see some changes. Sean is not happy with the changes. It was just fun to see another Potter movie and see the creative license that the director took. I can't imagine how hard it is to take a book with over 600 pages and try and make a movie out of it. There is some very clever dialog and some moments when I laughed out loud. I will definitely see it again. I have a "date" with my dad next week to see the movie with him. Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment