Just wanted to let you know that the coffee is fresh and the pancakes are hot if you want to stop by for breakfast. The boys are watching Mickey's Playhouse so bring your kiddos too! There is plenty for everyone. :) In a little while we're going to turn off the t.v. and the boys will play in the playroom while I clean up the kitchen and work on some laundry. It's too wet to play outside. Sean is out for the morning so it's just us right now.
Lunch will be sandwiches and then nap time. I thank God everyday that my boys are still taking naps. They will both sleep for about 2-3 hours and I get some time to myself. Today I'm going to run to my favorite store and buy this. I need something to wear to an awards ceremony that is next Tuesday. I've been nominated for the Teacher of the Year award with my school district so I need to look nice. :) I've saved up my birthday money to get something me. I bought this last night as a back up plan. I'd love to hear your opinion on which would look better... :)
That's about it for our Saturday. I've been looking forward to today all week! It's been a LONG week and I'm ready for a little rest and family time. I think my boys are happy to have mommy home...they've both been very sweet and snuggly this morning! I'm not complaining! :)
Come on by if you're in the area! :)
3 comments:
Sounds fun! Wish we could come over!
I like the second top, the pink paisley one! Both are cute, but I like the pink- :) Congrats on being nominated girl! That is awesome!!!!
Aren't typical Saturdays such a wonderful blessing! We amazingly had two in a row - and then were back to the rush this weekend.
I hate to argue with Charity, but even though the pink would look great with your hair and skin color, I have to cast my vote for the purple and black! :-) It's so classy!
Mmmm tough call! I really like both of them. I tend to gravitate to the black and white because I am comfy in my black and white world. However, I have been pulling myself out of my comfort zone these days and venturing into COLOR...and, are you ready for this....I have even been accessorizing! I KNOW! All that to say black and white is comfy, but the color one is equally cute and will spice up your wardrobe!
Long comment...sorry!
Post a Comment