Today has been a good day. We've eaten a lot, laughed a ton, enjoyed being with family and made lots of memories. I've been lavished with love and sweet hugs and kisses. I got silly cards and sweet cards from the boys and Sean. My favorite card is one with the boys recorded voices saying "Happy Mother's Day. We love you!" and then it plays "You are my Sunshine". So sweet. My husband always finds great cards that speak his heart. I got a new praise/worship CD and a gift card to one of my favorite stores. My brother and sis in law gave me flowers.
Dinner was amazing. All the men made dinner for the women. We had AMAZING steaks, baked potatoes, salad, green bean casserole and cheesecake. YUM!
The funniest moment was when the boys were watching John handle the grill. Just as he lit the fire and the flames shot up, Daniel's eyes lit up and he said, "Whoa! Big fire!" You could see a glimmer of awe and total admiration for his Uncle Tuck. I think a future fireman was born tonight. :)
It was a great day and my heart is full of love and joy for my sweet family. I'm a very blessed woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment