Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just because...

My precious little guys make me laugh! As I was sitting here getting caught up on my blog list, I started to listen to what they were doing. I had seen them bring toys from the playroom to the living room but they were playing peacefully so I was leaving them alone. Then I heard something about Santa Claus. I had to stop and listen.

Here's how the conversation went:

"Zachary, you be Santa Claus and get the toys. I'll go to sleep."

At that point Zachary runs down hall and very systematically decides which toys "Santa" should bring Daniel. Meanwhile, Daniel is laying on the couch pretending to sleep. It was precious. After about a minute, Zachary would come down the hall and say, "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!" and Daniel would pop up and say "Thank you, Santa Claus!" Then they would trade and Zachary would sleep while Daniel was Santa.

Too funny!

2 comments:

Ann said...

And I thought my kids were the only ones celebrating Christmas in May! :-)

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

That is too funny!! Don't you just love the way their little minds work? (Most of the time.)