Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thanks for the feedback...

I asked for some feedback on which outfit I should wear on Tuesday night and I appreciate the opinions. I am going to see my mom this afternoon and see what she thinks and then I'll probably do what most women do...what until the last minute and wear whatever I think looks best at that moment in time! :) Sean just shook his head at me when I said I had 2 shirts to choose from...he doesn't understand that we women decide what to wear depending on the mood we are in at any given moment. I also have to consider the fact that I just found out that I am going to have a flower pinned to me so I have to see which shirt can handle a needle and flower. :) Decisions...decisions!

My house is very quiet right now...all 3 of my guys are sleeping. We had a great day of worship and a good lunch. There is a little Mexican food restaurant that we love to go to. We've been there so many times after church that the staff is learning what my boys like and some of them even know their names. :) It's an even bigger highlight if the train comes by. We go to church in a small Texas town that has a train track going through the "middle of town". The restaurant faces the track. If the train comes by while we are eating...my boys are SO excited! Usually the entire place hears the excitement. :)

This week is going to busy...we have lots of after school things and it will not slow down until June. Actually...it will slow down in July. I agreed to be the Preschool Bible Story teacher for Vacation Bible School today. You know it's going to be crazy when the preschool director says, "just be creative. you'll want to decorate your room and probably think of a way to dress up as the characters". Good to know...this should be very interesting!

No comments: