Saturday, May 30, 2009

I love days like this...

It's been a WILD week but right now I'm not going to think about. Right now I am enjoying being with my family. I got to go out with my honey last night and hang out with my favorite brother and his precious wife. I've got a great sister in law! :) Aimee and I did a little Target shopping and then met up with our men for a some dinner and laughter. It was great! The boys were with Grammy and Pappa and they had a great time too. Thanks to their swimming pool, my boys are sound asleep right now. :)

Tonight we are going to enjoy some hamburgers and more family time. I can't wait! The boys are so excited about summer. They know that it's time for swimming, popsicles. later bedtimes (they know the sun doesn't "get dark" until much later!) and much more time together.

My heart is full today...I love days like this!

No comments: