It's been one of those weeks. By the time the weekend came, I was ready to sit down and call for a time out. We've all been running like crazy but I don't feel like we've gotten much accomplished. We don't have a lot of holiday activities planned but for some reason, the day to day pace of things seems to have gotten more hectic. I know I don't want to go for an entire month like this.
We did try to do a little holiday celebrating last night by going to the Gaylord Hotel to see Santa. It is a beautiful resort/hotel that has spectacular lights and decorations. The beauty of the place was lost on my 2 little ones. They were more interested in the miniature trains that run all over the place. We did get to see Mrs. Claus and the reindeer. They loved the reindeer! We saw Santa from afar...the line was long! After about an hour, they were done...mom and dad were done too. :)
I hope and pray this week isn't quite as crazy as last. We've been making an effort to point the boy's attention to the true Reason of the Season...the birth of our King. My prayer is that I will take the time to see Him everyday in new and refreshing ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment