I am so excited about this weekend. Tomorrow afternoon Sean and I are leaving for a marriage retreat! We've never been to one. We found out about this particular retreat from a friend of mine at school. This retreat is organized and COMPLETELY PAID FOR by Luthern Social Services. It's specifically for adoptive parents. Because of a grant from the State, it's free! We're going to have 2 nights at the Doubletree Hotel near the Galleria. There will be different sessions on having a successful home and marriage. I'm most excited about Saturday evening. There is going to be dinner and dancing! Whoo hoo! Sean is not so excited but I know that my enthusiasm will wear off on him and he'll LOVE it! :) ha! The boys are going to have a wonderful weekend with Uncle Tuck and Nana and Pawpaw.
See you Monday!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. And Yippee for free!!
Wow, have a great time!!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment