Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's almost time...

I just looked at the clock and in about 3 hours I'll be free! Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I love the school I work at and the kids are super. But I'm ready for a break. The past two months have been rough for us. Between me being sick, Sean picking up the slack and lots of busy weekends; it's time for us to just be home as a family. I'm ready to hang out with our dear friends and eat some turkey! I'm ready to put up the Christmas tree! :)

In case I don't get to the blog before Thursday, our family wishes you a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. We have much to praise Him for...take some time and remember all that He has done!

Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Tad and Monica said...

Hey Lendy! I've been away from blogs for a while. I've enjoyed catching up on all your stuff. I love to see how y'all have seamlessly transitioned as a family. It's hard to be an "outside the home working mom" and you seem to be handling it so well! Can't wait to see more pictures.