Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo. It was a great day! The boys are still talking about the animals that we saw and the train that we got to ride. I would love for this to become an annual Spring Break trip. It was fabulous!
Mommy and her boys before leaving the house
First stop...the flamingos. They were LOUD!
Mommy and her boys before leaving the house
First stop...the flamingos. They were LOUD!
Daniel and Aunt Erin checking out something...I can't remember! :)
Very cool little petting zoo that had goats, chickens, pigs, cows, horses...tons of fun!
Daniel trying to see the otter swimming by...I think he would've stayed there all day if I'd let him!
The baby black bears were TOO cute!
This was a statue of an alligator that Zachary wanted NOTHING to do with...Daniel went straight for it. Does that say anything about their personalities?!?
The birds were cool. The boys loved the baby owls

The last stop was the safari animals. It was fun to see the giraffe, rhino and elephants. I think Granddad may have seen some better ones than these...! :)
As we were walking out we passed the primates area again and this guy walked right out and posed for the crowds. It was like he knew what to do! The boys were very excited!
That's the end to a fun day! Here's to next year!!!

The birds were cool. The boys loved the baby owls

The last stop was the safari animals. It was fun to see the giraffe, rhino and elephants. I think Granddad may have seen some better ones than these...! :)
As we were walking out we passed the primates area again and this guy walked right out and posed for the crowds. It was like he knew what to do! The boys were very excited!That's the end to a fun day! Here's to next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment