Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some cute boys!

Everyone was in a good mood today so I had the camera going. We've had some big changes in our house over the past 2 weeks. The biggest change is that Sean is playing "Mr. Mom". For a variety of reasons we don't have the boys in daycare right now. Sean is able to stay home with them and get work done so that's what we're doing. It's been interesting to see the boys adjust to being with Sean and seeing Sean adjust to being at home with them! :) The biggest change/observation that Sean has made is that preschoolers need a schedule. Ha! After one week of random days, he and I sat down and made up a schedule for he and the boys. I pulled out some old teacher stuff that I don't use anymore and helped get him set up. He said that today was MUCH better. Everyone took to the schedule well. (I think it made Sean feel better too!) They are all very happy to see me come home. :)
Another big change is we are limiting the boys TV time significantly. We noticed last week that the boys were getting much more aggressive with each other. At first we thought it was just boys being boys but then we realized that it wasn't just good, clean fun. So they are limited to an hour a day and that can't be all at one time. We are also limiting what they watch to educational stuff...no just Disney movies. We hadn't let them watch that much TV before but now it's going to be monitored even closer. Oh the joys of parenthood!!Two very silly little boys. Zachary was playing with "Mr. Potato Head" and decided to dress up a little!
I've said it many times before...my boys LOVE their daddy. I love these two pictures! The one of Sean and Zachary is priceless...like father, like son!
\The sweet and the silly!

2 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

We've noticed t.v. & videos (even the "good" ones) have a negative effect on my guys.

Sweet pictures!!

Marc and Charity said...

lendy, that is so cute!!! I agree about TV too!

Way to go Sean!