Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is RISEN!

I hope and pray that you were able to celebrate and rejoice today in our Lord Jesus Christ. I sat in church today reflecting on what Christ did and continues to do in my life. I watched a mother cry as she watched her 9 year old son be baptized and I wept with her. I think for the first time I'm really starting to "get it". The depth of the Father's love for His Son was so immense that He allowed Him to die for me...and my two little boys...the world. My prayer is that God will empower Sean and I with the words and actions that will show Zachary and Daniel such love. That one day I too will watch my boys turn their lives over to their Heavenly Father. May you be blessed today and always as you serve Him! Happy Easter from my family to yours!

No comments: