May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Monday, March 24, 2008
Adoption Day...with some drama
I don't have time to post all the details on our Adoption Day right now. I'm still processing everything that happened today. The short version is that we aren't finished yet. We saw the judge, gave our testimony, signed some papers but there's still one step. Please be in prayer for Sean and I right now. Our hearts are hurting and we're very, very tired. The good news is that the boys are still ours and we will be finalizing the adoption eventually. We have lots of pictures and I'll share the details tomorrow...I need sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
argh! OH. MY. GOODNESS. I know y'all are tired!
Oh how I wish I could be there to hug you. I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so glad Lendy's parents helped you celebrate anyway. Love you los and can't wait to be with you. Love, Granddad
Travel agent didn't tell us it is monsoon season. RAin all day every day! Yuck!!
Post a Comment