We've had the most beautiful spring weather this weekend. The boys and I played outside a lot and had so much fun. The greatest thing to happen in our neighborhood is a new playground. There is a new housing development going up across the street and there is a community playground. The boys LOVE it. It's a great little walk for us. Through the new park there are walking trails as well. On Saturday we went to play and go for a walk. I let the boys get off the trail and we "explored" the little creek that runs through the park. You would have thought we were on the great American Expedition. They were throwing rocks in the water, picking up sticks and discovering all kinds of little things in the water. I had to pratically drag them home. After all that fun, I'll never be able to keep them on the walking trails again!

Discovering the creek
Zachary was very proud of his feat of jumping over the water!
1 comment:
What is it about boys, water and rocks? I think it's in their male dna to be attracted to it. = )
We have a VERY tiny low spot on our driveway. When it rains it collects water. It's not even enough to call a puddle but you better believe both my boys stomp in it when we go out to the van!
Post a Comment