Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So...tired...

We just got home from the zoo and my two little men are EXHAUSTED! I decided not to push a stroller around that I knew they wouldn't want to sit in so we walked...and walked...and walked. They didn't give me a minute of trouble when it was time for a nap. I'm not far behind them. I have to give praise to God for hearing my prayers this morning...everyone was sweet natured, the crowds weren't that bad and the weather was perfect! He even got us a parking spot in front of the entrance. I'll post pictures later...my eyelids are falling fast.

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

I'm so ready for warm weather so we can go back to the zoo! I think the family membership at our local zoo is the best deal in the whole state. $60 for unlimited admission for a year for our whole family! You can't beat that with a stick - though I don't know why you'd want to. We're only 15 min. from the zoo so it's great to pop over and spend an hour when the day is nice.

I don't know why I'm singing the praises of the zoo. = ) Can't wait to see your pics.