Shocker...2 post in 1 day! I have a few more minutes of strength left to hold my head up. I just got home from a very fun evening with a bunch of 20-somethings. Tonight was my soon-to-be sister in laws night out. We all (15 of us) met at a very chic mexican food place in downtown and waited for TWO HOURS to be seated. Yes...you heard me right....TWO HOURS. The place didn't take reservations. We were all ready to eat the table cloth. After some yummy food and drink, they were ready to hit the town. I didn't have it in me. I really wanted to join them but I know that my two little alarm clocks will come find me at around 7:00 tomorrow morning. It didn't help that my 32 year old self was the oldest person in the group after the brides mother! Gee...that felt good! :) So...I came home. The price for that much fun is just too high these days. I need my sleep.
Getting old is no fun! :)
1 comment:
I hear ya!! Joel and I laugh that we're old married people now. Most of our church (like 80% or more) members are 20 somethings. We just can't hang with them like we want to.
Post a Comment