May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Icy fun!
We were home today after a pretty good ice storm came through last night. Sean and I stayed up and listened to the ice hit the windows. Once I got the call that we weren't having school today, I knew I could stay up and enjoy it! :) When the boys woke up this morning, they had a lot of questions about all the white stuff on the ground. After breakfast I suggested that we bundle up and go outside. It was time for my boys to experience the joy of an icy driveway and a cardboard box! :) By the time we were dressed, bundled, and were ready to go...the sun had come out and our driveway was DRY! There wasn't a bit of ice on it. The boys were a little disappointed but managed to find plenty of ice to play in at the neighbors house. Here are some pictures and videos from our fun morning!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, so just when I was starting to get used to Houston, you go and make me miss Fort Worth!!! We definitely don't get snow/ice here!! ;> Glad that you guys enjoyed a day off from school.
Post a Comment